Volunteer for FRANK Water
FRANK Water could not do the amazing work that is does without the loyalty and support of our wonderful volunteers. Helping us spread the FRANK Water message and raise vital funds to support our work.
During the summer of 2016, FRANK Water had over 150 volunteers support us at 10 music festivals and 5 sporting events, in stunning locations throughout the UK. THANK YOU! We literally couldn't have done it without you.
2017 Volunteering Opportunities
Please see below a list of festivals and events we are currently looking for volunteers for!
Volunteering with our FreeFill service at music festivals:
You’ll be based either in a marquee or on the mobile FRANK Tanks selling and refilling bottles and raising awareness of FRANK Water and its work. You’ll usually be required to complete one 6-hour shift each day of the festival and the rest of the time is yours to enjoy. We’ll always try to pair friends together. You’ll get a meal ticket at the end of your shift, a FRANK Water t-shirt, a FRANK Water bottle and of course free refills for the duration of the festival!
- NO SPACES LEFT Love Saves The Day (Bristol)
- NO SPACES LEFT Cornbury (Oxfordshire)
- Walthamstow Garden Party (London)
- RESERVE LIST ONLY Secret Garden Party (Huntingdon)
- NO SPACES LEFT Dishoom Mela (London)
- Lake Fest (Malvern Hills)
- NO SPACES LEFT Shambala (Northamptonshire)
- NO SPACE LEFT End of The Road (Dorset / Wiltshire border)
- NO SPACE LEFT The Downs (Bristol)
- Always The Sun (Guildford)
- Thame Food Fest (Oxfordshire)
Volunteering at swims in beautiful locations throughout the UK:
Our sports events are so important as people do amazing things to fundraise and support our work, and they’re held in some beautiful areas of the UK, so you can easily also make a weekend of it!
If you volunteer at a sports event you’ll be cheering on our daring athletes, manning the food stations, making cups of tea, stewarding and just generally helping everything tick by nicely. You’ll often have an early start so usually will camp over the night before, a great way to get to know your fellow volunteers!
- Bridge to Bridge Swim (Henley)
- Dart 10K (Devon)
To apply to be a volunteer with FRANK Water this summer - please complete the application form below.
- The application form only needs to be completed if you are a new FRANK Water volunteer. If you have previously volunteered with FRANK Water and would like to join us again this summer, please email our Volunteer Co-ordinator on email@example.com
- All volunteers must be at least 18 years old
- If you invited to represent FRANK Water at a music festival, you will be required to pay a one-off £26.99 registration fee (via Eventbrite).
- All volunteers will receive a meal voucher after each shift completed, a FRANK Water t-shirt and of course their own refillable water bottle with free refills!