Who is FRANK?
It's a question we've been asked countless times since 2005. So here's the answer...
1. We change lives. We've worked on water issues for 10 years, across six states in India, reaching nearly 360,000 people across 386 communities with safe water and sanitation. Click here to read more about our work
2. We're small. But we pack a big punch. We have a strong body of volunteers and supporters and a dedicated board of trustees.
3. We build relationships. We collaborate with six NGO Partners in India, with whom we hold regular reflection sessions to make sure we are responsive to any changes on the ground. Find out more about our India partners. Through partnerships in the UK, we access diverse and effective networks of current and future campaigners.
4. We're a charity and more. We have an affiliated social enterprise, FRANK Water Ltd that raises funds and awareness of water issues across the UK. Through innovative partnerships and creative initiatives, we can change behaviours and offer more sustainable drinking water choices.
5. We invest in our collective future. By advocating for change, funding research and building our partners' capacity, we can stay at the forefront of developments in the sector and effect the biggest possible change.
6. We're FRANK. We stay true to our name, we're transparent and straight-talking. We believe in rigorous evaluation and reporting. We're effective and efficient and we hold ourselves accountable to our funders, supporters, partners and beneficiaries.