Frank Water’s Reception at Clifton Observatory
Join us at Clifton Observatory on Thursday 29 September 2022.
Enjoy an evening of inspiring talks, hear updates from our work in India and Nepal and enter our amazing raffle to win stunning prizes.
What to look forward to!
Rebecca Hawkins: Carrying Water
We’re delighted to be joined by sculptor Rebecca Hawkins who will be giving us an insight and first look at our Carrying Water collaboration. Did you know that 73 billion hours are spent by women and girls globally each year to collect water? This collaboration is designed to raise awareness and bring you stories that celebrate the strength of women and communities.
Our amazing Rainmaker partner, Babich Wines, will be on hand to offer wine tastings from their Sauvignon Blanc Classics range throughout the evening. Babich is the oldest family-owned winemakers in New Zealand. They not only support the work of Frank Water but are passionate about sustainability.
5:45pm Doors open and welcome drink
6:15pm Welcome from Katie Alcott, MBE (Frank Water Founder and CEO)
6:20pm Screening of our new animation video (exclusive first look)
6:30pm Updates on Frank Water’s programme work
7:00pm Update on Carrying Water sculpture collaboration with Rebecca Hawkins
7:45pm Raffle winners announced
8:00pm Evening close
Tickets for the evening are now closed. We look forward to welcoming everyone this evening.
Our raffle is now closed. We will be picking a winner at random at the event tonight.
Emails will be sent on Friday 30 September to all winners confirming their prize.
Packed full of gifts, fabulous prizes and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, our raffle has something for everyone.
There are six different raffles to enter, depending on your interests, and all raffle tickets can be bought here.
You can win:
- an exclusive hot air balloon ride over the Belmont Estate
- a two-hour modelling experience with one of Aardman Animation‘s top animators
- an Aquaplanet PACE stand-up paddleboard with full kit plus a one-to-one training session with SUP Bristol
- a framed John Norris Wood print and signed Alan Bennett book, The Uncommon Reader
- a sketch by Rebecca Hawkins and Diana Porter Sibyl: ‘Strong’ pendant
- a relaxing weekend in Hay-on-Wye with a 3-course Italian meal for two in the comfort of your home, plus a signed copy of Alan Bennett’s House Arrest: Pandemic Diaries