Romy Gill || Tandoori Prawns with Garlic
- 20 large prawns, shells removed
For the marinade
- 3tsp grated garlic
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2tsp natural low fat yoghurt, whisked until smooth
- 2tsp tandoori masala
- Salt to taste
- Wooden skewers for grilling
- Mix together the marinade ingredients and add the prawns. Mix gently until thoroughly coated. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the grill to its highest temperature. Thread the prawns onto the skewers, adding four to each skewer, and grill for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Serve with a mint & coriander chutney
NB There are only 15 calories in a single tiger prawn weighing 15 grams!