BART Ingredients || Classic Chicken Korma
- 40g butter
- 2tbsp oil
- 16 boned chicken thighs
- 4 onions, sliced
- 4tsp BART Garlic in Sunflower Oil
- 4tsp BART Ginger in Sunflower Oil
- 12tsp BART Mild Korma Powder
- 350ml chicken stock
- 300ml Greek yogurt
- 400ml Coconut Cream
- Handful fresh coriander
- Heat the butter and oil in a heavy pan.
- Add the chicken thighs and brown on both sides. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onions and cook gently till soft.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger. Then stir in the korma powder.
- Cook for a minute, then return the chicken to the pan. Add the chicken stock and cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt and coconut cream. Cook for a few minutes.
- At the end of cooking, stir in the coriander and serve with rice or naan bread.